Monday, June 10, 2019

S'Hello'!

Happy Monday All!

I am sneaking in under the wire with a card for the Color Throwdown Challenge.  I also used the sketch from Cas(e) This Sketch. I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge- Vacation. 



This color combo wowed me.  I was in dire need of color inspiration and I really loved this one.


I used the new Sweet n Sassy Stamps set, Mer-mazing, with these adorable sea shells.  Not to mention a perfect shentiment!
I sponged the background with some Kraft ink over a Stencil Girl stencil onto Kraft cs.  The panel was die cut with a MFT scalloped rectangle die.  Of course, I needed pearls to finish this off.

Here is the sketch I used- perfect for these sweet shells!



Thanks for stopping and have a MER-MAZING week!

Lee Ann 

4 comments:

  1. What a clever card for both challenges! LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. what a great clean design with a lovely set of images. thanks for linking up with us over on CTD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the little added pearls...too cute! Thanks for visiting me and the great comments you left at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE everything about this! The background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...