Saturday, June 1, 2019

Technique Junkies June Release!

Hello and Happy Unofficial Summer! 

And Happy New Technique Junkies Release as well!  You should be coming from Kia's Blog.  This month's stamps are all about summer!  You can save 15% on all new releases through June 8th, no code needed!
 You can take an additional 10% off with code TJ10LeeAnn.  The discount code will get you a discount on your entire order (clearance items excluded). 


 The stamps for today's cards remind me of vacationing on the coast.  


I used the new Vintage Lighthouse Stamp as well as the new Dolphin stamp.  Everything is colored with Copics.  The water spray is done with white acrylic paint.  The small compass on the banner is taken from the Learning to Sail Stamp.  I have to say, these two stamps play very well together!  

Nest up, a totally different take with the Vintage Lighthouse Stamp.  


I love this card.  I think it will make a great set of masculine note cards.  I was inspired by a crafter, Melinda Stearns, who has done amazing things in black and white.  I was specifically inspired by a tattoo art photo on Pinterest.
The circles were traced using circle dies.  The top right quadrant is the Vintage Lighthouse Stamp, the lower left quadrant is a portion of the Map Collage Stamp.  The rest was done by hand.  I have to say, this was totally fun to work up.

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.
I am also linking up to Watercooler Wednesday- Anything Goes

My third card is another one using the Dolphin Stamp.  


My background is a simple one, sponged with Distress Oxide inks.  I stamped the dolphin on the background and then again on some Neenah Solar White cs and colored with Copics, then fussy cut out.  Again, the spray is done with acrylic paint.  The sentiment is Saltwater Heals.


That's it for me!  Your next blog to visit is- Lynda

You Are Here- Lee Ann Barrett 

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your sweet comments!
Lee Ann  

5 comments:

  1. Your dolphin cards are wonderful; the shading on the dolphins is perfect. I am blown away by your black and white card--absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Lee Ann! That lighthouse one, though...Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are great Lee Ann, but your second card is so very eye-catching! As you say- the perfect masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...