Sunday, September 1, 2019

All About the Browns

Hello All!

September 1st and that means time for a new challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge!



September 1st also means that it is time for the new release from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  Oh, My. Word.  This new set, Fur-Ever Friends- is the absolute cutest set ever! I just keep making cards with it, lol!  I tried some no line watercoloring with my Daniel Smith watercolors.  The background is made with the Wood Background Stamp Set.  The card needed a little more something, so I added a leafy branch from the Scribble Flowers Stamp Set, that I heat embossed in gold on vellum.
I used the sketch from CASE this Sketch~


I am also linking up to Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge, 'Anything Goes'

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!
Lee Ann  


5 comments:

  1. What a delightful little buck. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The little doe is so pretty. The coloring is just fabulous. And I love the wood-grain background.

    Nandini
    Paint Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is TOO CUTE, Lee Ann! I adore the layering and fabulous textures! I also adore a good pun, so this is right up my alley! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally en-deer-ing, Lee Ann! So cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...