Sunday, September 1, 2019

Celebrating Technique Junkies September Release

Hello and Happy September!
Technique Junkies is releasing lots of new autumn goodness today and we are celebrating with a blog hop!  New Release stamps are 15% off now through September 8.  Take an extra 10% off all stamps, including new release, with code TJ10LeeAnn!  If you are looking for my Shimmerz blog post, go HERE.
On with the release!


 I love wood slices, and all things wood really, so this background stamp was a must have!  I consider it a stamping staple for anyone who is a Joanna Gaines fan, lol! It is aptly named, Tree Rings.
I stamped it in kraft ink on kraft cardstock.
My Pumpkin is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with my beloved Ken Oliver Colorbursts.  They are as cheap as I have seen them at Dick Blick right now and you get free shipping if you spend $35!  I stamped with Memento Desert Storm ink for a no line coloring look.
The sentiment is so me- as a society, we are moving waaaay to fast!  OK, done preaching, lol.  Anyway, the sentiment is Leaves Turn.
Here is your Hop list~

You Are Here-Lee Ann Barrett 
When you are shopping, don't forget to save some $$ by using code TJ10LeeAnn  
when you check out!  
Happy Hopping!
Lee Ann 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...