Sunday, September 1, 2019

Many Thanks for a Shimmering Fall

Hello All!

I am up on the Shimmerz Paints Blog today with this card!  Stop by to say 'HI'!
If you are looking for my Technique Junkies release post, click HERE


My background panel was done with the A Colorful Life Designs stencil, Scribble Roses, which you can get HERE - get 10% off with code TJ10LeeAnn.

I used Shimmerz Paints ~

My leaf is from Concord and 9th and the thanks die is from Sugar Pea Designs.  

Check out the Shimmerz Blog for all of the details!
If you do some shopping at Shimmerz Paints, type in my name, Lee Ann- in the order comments section for a free Shimmerz gift!  





2 comments:

  1. Amazing background - wonderful swirls of color. So perfect for fall and that fun leaf.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...