Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A Freshly Made Sketch by Me!

Hello, Hello!

We are back with a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and this week I have the honor of being your hostess.


I had lots of fun with this, creating a huge bunch of balloons for my piggy friend.   Here is the sketch~

I started by stenciling a light cloud background.  Next, Lots and lots of balloons from the Lots of Love Stamp Set were stamped and fussy cut out.  The balloons in the back were masked and stamped, then fussy cut en masse.  The balloons in the front were stamped in smaller clusters.  Piggy was stamped and colored with Copics and fussy cut as well.
All was added to my skewed panel, popping Piggy and the balloons in front up on dimensional adhesive.
I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment in Versafine Black Ink on colored cardstock.  The circular sentiment is from the set Scripty Thoughts.
I am linking up to Just Add Ink, where they are celebrating 10 years of challenges!  This week, all we need to do is link up a celebratory card, but I was so inspired by the colors in their inspirational photo that I used them here.  Congrats, JAI!
I am also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More for their 'Holiday' Challenge. My holiday of choice is Valentine's Day  AND linking up to The Mod Squad Challenge where they want us to use our animal stamps! 


Check out the inspiration from the rest of the talented team!  Hope to see you in the gallery

Lee Ann 


19 comments:

  1. This is the CUTEST!! I love your color choices and that pigs happy smile. I love your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super adorable! Lovely details, all that fussy cutting and your beautiful coloring make it come alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you embracing the crooked panel! This card is adorable -- love the sweet piggie and colorful balloons. And I loved working with this fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card just makes me happy! Such a fun design. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 10th birthday at Just Add Ink. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring LeeAnn, so bright and cheery! Thanks for celebrating with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love this bright, fun card, Lee Ann. That little pig is the cutest, & your colouring is divine. Thank you for joining the fun celebration hop over at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that sassy little pig is enjoying his flight! Adorable card - beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love your creation for the JAI 'Celebrate' Challenge. Thankyou for joining in the fun. D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! This is absolutely adorable and so much fun! Great coloring too!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun!! I LOVE your little piggy with those bright balloons. Your coloring is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card puts a huge smile on my face! I just love that happy big and his bunch of balloons! Your colouring is amazing! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a fab sketch Lee Ann and I love your bright piggy in the balloons image! That bunch of balloons must have been quite an undertaking - expertly done! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute card! Love the balloons..so fun.Thanks for playing along at ATSM,so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, I just love this sweet card. The design and colors you used are all that and a bag of chips :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great sketch this week Lee Ann and so glad I managed to squeeze in a link up! Love your cute piggy with the soft clouds behind and that mammoth stack of balloons - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your image DJ cute and beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That little pig looks so happy in his bunch of balloons! Great card layout, too. Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome card .... thanks for entering the ModSquad Challenge that our company (InkyStamper) is sponsoring!!!! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...