Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #420

Hello!
Welcome back to another Wednesday and a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!
This week's sketch is by the oh so talented Jen Timko, who is as sweet as she is talented.



Here is your sketch- you are going to love it!


I went with a rectangle vs a square card base, but otherwise, I followed the sketch; I know, pretty unusual for me, lol!  I had just colored up this sweet Unity image that I have had for some time and she turned out to be perfect for the sketch.  I colored her and the background with Copics.  Masked her and added some snowy splatters of white acrylic paint.
The white card base needed something, so I die cut several of my Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nordic Tree Folk Art Die in white cardstock and created a faux card front die cut.

I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Anything Goes,
and The Color Throwdown~


That's it for me.  Be sure to check out the rest of the inspiration on the FMS blog and then join us!

Lee Ann 

7 comments:

  1. This is colored fabulously. You are the queen of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little girl is adorable...and beautifully colored! Sweet sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing card. Your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I just love your colouring! Love the background too! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect design to feature a darling image! The coloring is amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet image Lee Ann - and your colouring is amazing! It totally brings the image to life. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is absolutely delightful! I love how sweet it is and your coloring is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...