Saturday, May 9, 2020

And Happy Mother's Day Third Time Around!

Good Morning and Happy Saturday All!

It is a sunny but very chilly morning here in St Louis.  I have some windows to paint!  But first, one more Mom's Day card made with the sweet My World Stamp Set from Divinity Designs.


The roses were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics, then die cut with the coordinating dies.  Three Delicate Doilies were die cut, one in white and two in Coastal Cabana.  I backed a card front with yellow polka dot paper (even though it looks orange) from the Birthday Brights Paper Pack.  The polka dot panel was die cut with the layer from the A2 Portrait Card Base Die Set.  I arranged the flowers on the white doily, allowing enough room for my sentiment.  I tucked in leaves from the Bitty Blossoms Die Set that I die cut from lime green and a dark teal green cs and tucked them in behind the roses and glued everything down.  The doilies were adhered across the top of the card front, the whit one being popped up on dimensional tape.  A few sequins were added for shine.
I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday, only I turned the elements so they went across the top of the card panel versus down the card panel.

  


Thanks for stopping by! 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ALL MOMS!  

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. I love your doilies and that sentiment rocks!! Great take on the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...