Friday, May 15, 2020

Bible Journaling with Digis

Hello All! 

I finally have gotten more comfortable with digis, all in part due to the paper I started using.  Neenah Solar White 80# cs did not want to go through my printer, but it turns out that Ex-pressit cs does!  That makes me a happy camper!


I used the newest digi from Sweet n Sassy Stamps to give Bible Journaling a whirl again.  I have really been struggling with it; not finding my style and it is not coming naturally to me. 
When I saw this digi, I new it was perfect for journaling. I printed the Love the Word Digital Stamp
on Ex-pressit cs and colored her with Copics, then fussy cut out. 
The background was done with, you guessed it, my beloved Ken Oliver Color Bursts.   Once the background was dried, I ironed it to smooth things out, then stenciled on some 'clouds' using the Stamplorations Retro Circles Stencil
The wording was done with the following sets~
Sentimental Mash Up
Hello My Name Is
Choose Faith
His Wings
I determined their placement, then stamped them with Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Once I stamped the words, I filled in the words, Hope, and Lord with a White Gel Pen and outlined the word 'trust'.  Once the gel pen was dry, I went in with a black Micron Pen and did some zentangling in the word 'hope'. 
The Bible girl was adhered to the page and done!

I simple message, but one I need to remind myself of daily.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  


2 comments:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: awesome! To God be the glory! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...