Friday, May 8, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Hi All!

I have another Mother's Day card to share using Divinity Designs My World Stamp Set.


This is simple and sweet, just like mom!  I stamped the largest floral image with Memento Tuxedo Black in and colored the image with Copics.  I stamped the 3 roses and did the same then die cut them out with the matching die.  I adhered this with dimensional adhesive over the first rose image after having die cut it out with a Pierced Oval die.
The oval was matted with a Delicate Doily die cut. On the lower half of the card base, I stamped the smallest rose image in light pink. On the top portion of the card base, I added pink stripes from the Pretty Pink Peonies Paper Collection.

I am linking up to Inkspirational Challenge~



That's it for me, thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann

1 comment:

  1. Classic yet fresh and so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...