Saturday, August 22, 2020

Sunflower

Hello!  
What an interesting week it has been.  We are back at school, no kids yet, but hoo boy, covid is really making things challenging.  And last night, when watching in-services for work, my computer literally started smoking!  
So here I am, trying to blog on my phone.  Guess who will be shopping for a new computer?!?
Today I have a card using the gorgeous Like a Sunflower stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  Sentiment is pretty perfect for me right now.  
Am I right?  Things Will get better.  
I used Daniel Smith watercolors to color the background and flower.  I used my Misti to stamp both the flower (prior to painting of course) and sentiment, so I could stamp with my Versamark onyx black ink and get good, crisp, black lines on my bumpy watercolor paper.  Paper is Arches #140 cold press paper.  I added a few sequins to finish it off.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann 

1 comment:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Lee Ann, what a beautiful card! I love it! Marisela in San Antonio 😎😎😎 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...