Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Impression Obsession's Old is New Day

 Hello All! 

Welcome!  Today the Impression Obsession Design Team is sharing projects using older IO stamps.  I love revisiting older stamps and giving them some love! You can see the list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog.  


This image, Sweet Baby Bird, is, well, Sweet!  This cutie is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  

For the background, I opted to use one of 3 alcohol ink prints I made with Alcohol Lift Ink.  You can see the others here.  The background was made with alcohol inks, Alcohol Lift Ink, and the Ornate Flourish Stamp.  I added a die cut using the Bare Branch Die to give it some dimension.    I finished off the card with the sentiment, One Moment

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes.  

Head over the the blog for more inspiration using older Impression Obsession stamps! 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Lee Ann 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely bird and that background is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...