Wednesday, April 21, 2021

LOVE Letters

 Hello All!  

Have you seen the newest collection of stamps from Spellbinders?  I really needed this Love Block Clear Stamp Set.  When I saw it, it immediately think of the artwork of Mary Engelbreit.  If you are from the St Louis area, you know who this is! So, I had to have it and I had to color it Mary-style.  


This was super easy!  I stamped the image in IO Black Ink and then colored the flowers with Copics.  The image panel was backed with black cs and then mounted with foam tape on the card base.  A red panel makes the red flowers pop!  'You' was stamped in the bottom corner and a few clear sequins finish the card.  

And check out Mary Engelbreit's work while you are at it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  



2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...