Monday, September 7, 2015

CAS card and a Few Challenges

Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend!  In between 'Laboring' in the yard, I did a lot of stamping.  I made this card for my mom and dad, who live in Florida.  I was inspired by the inspiration photo at The Curtain Call.


I really liked the photo- the neutral colors on the white washed wood- but I do not own anything with a 'sunglasses' theme.  So, I went with the white washed wood and went with a symbol of a place where you  NEED sunglasses!  That was the best I could do!


I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch~


And am linking up to Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge- 'Stamp and Die Cut'.

I used a Stampin' Up background stamp, WPlus9 banner and banner die, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps sentiment, and the flamingo and matching die is from Reverse Confetti.

Thanks for popping in-
Have a wonderful week!

Lee Ann  :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like the whitewash background and of course who doesn't love flamingos! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lee Ann. Love the elegant flamingo with the wood grain background. http://stampnmad.typepad.com/mad_stamper/2015/09/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge-shades-reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the sketch! I love that flamingo on the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute flamingo and love it on the woodgrain bg. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet CAS design. Love the gray and pink color combo! Thanks for playing along with us in the Stamp and Punch Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...