Monday, September 7, 2015

The Challenge is Back!

Hi Everyone and Happy Labor Day!

After a long summer's break, The Challenge is back and better than ever!  Our first challenge of the month is a sketch~


Here is your sketch~


I got my color and style inspiration from Runway Inspired Challenge~


I am also linking up to Virginia's Challenge at Virginia's View- 'Geometrics'
The leaves are made with Stampin' Up's new leaf framelits.  I sponged and spritzed with Distress inks.  Spritzed with Heidi Swapp Color Mist.  Added Stampin' Up gold thread and some sequins.
The sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment sets, Altenew's Label Love.

Ready to join us?  Here is the rest of the Design Team inspiration~

Then link up at The Challenge!

Blessings to you!  Lee Ann  :)

6 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...