Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday Colors with The Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you had a lovely weekend with lots of rest and rejuvenation!
 We have new colors for you at The Challenge today.  I just love them, so much so that I made more than one card and then had to pick and choose what to use for today's post!



Here are the gorgeous colors that Lesley chose~



Just BEAUTIFUL!

I inked up a new to me stamp, one of Unity's Phyllis Harris images.  Sooo gorgeous!  I colored with Copics and then added a few highlights with Prismacolor Pencils.  The sentiment is Avery Elle and also a NBUS! 

I am linking up to Darnell's NBUS challenge #5~


And Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge- coloring

Ready to see all of the amazing inspiration from the rest of the team?

Once you have created your card, link it up at The Challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Lee Ann  :)  

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card Lee Ann!!! Beautiful image and amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love love love Unity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love how you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU took my breath away with this card....REALLY LOVE it Lee Ann, you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card,and your colouring is fantastic!
    I knew by the name of your Blog you were a fellow Grey lover :)Bella is beautiful,as are your cards-I have come to join you as a follower after seeing your lovely card in Darnell's challenge :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... you have used those colours to perfection!! Bright, bold and so beautiful. Great colouring and shading on the little girl. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot tell you how much I love this gorgeous card! The image is darling and the way you used the colours is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fabulous card! The image is gorgeous, the colors are fantastic and you've made a superb card and I'm running out of adjectives :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the card and guess everything about it. The Unity image is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful image and your colouring is beautiful, I love this sweet card Lee Ann. :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's the Jets so beautiful. I love the colors and the delicacy of coloring
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...