Saturday, September 26, 2015

Take a Peek at this New 'No Peeking' Stamp!

Good Morning and Happy Saturday Everyone!

It is a beautiful Saturday in St Louis and there is a definite fall feel to the air.  This is definitely one of my favorite times of the year.  My most favorite time?  The Christmas Season!
Kraftin' Kimmie has an amazing new SUPER Sized Holiday Card Kit with what has to be the most adorable Santa image ever!


I have to say, this Santa is soooo cute, you really do not need too much more to embellish your card.  I fussy cut my image out and placed it on a 'window' that I made with a Stampin' Up framelit and their new Softly Falling embossing folder.  I was going to turn the window into a shaker, but decided to adhere a few of the darling wood veneer stars in my not-so-realistic night sky.
  
I love the colors of the papers in the kit- oh, the greens!  Gorgeous stuff!  

The red and white baker's twine ties into the Santa red shirt.  

Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog where you can get more great
inspiration for this kit from the Krafty Girls!  

Have an amazing weekend!  

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, best Santa ever! Gorgeous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeeAnn he is so cute, totally agree. Also the wee little girl, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the way I definitely picture Santa Claus - a jolly old elf!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...