Thursday, September 6, 2018

Birthday Background

Hello Everyone! 

This week has been crazy busy and my posts have been few.  But coloring is a de-stressor, so I did make time for water coloring.  I love that background stamps are trendy again.  There are so many wonderful ones to choose from.  My background today is from Technique Junkies, simply called, Batik


The image was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in white.  I used Ken Oliver Colorbursts to watercolor the image.  It was too pretty to cover up, so I simply added a sentiment from Gina K, some gold thread and sequins. 

Easy Peasy! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week~ 

Lee Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...