Tuesday, September 4, 2018

G'Day Mate!

G'Day! 

I had the pleasure of meeting Beth Duff of Beth Duff Designs at JunkieFest this summer.  I also had the pleasure of receiving a free stamp set from her.  So if you are down under, or just wish you were down under, this stamp set if for you! 


I could not resist combining the Aussie hat and the sweet koala.  Colored the image with Copics and fussy cut out.  Die cut a circle from the card front and pout a piece of teal cardstock behind.  I did a bit of shading on the teal cardstock. 
Sponged a leaf stencil around the image to frame it and added the fun sentiment. 

Thanks for popping in and have a blessed week, all! 

Lee Ann 

1 comment:

  1. G'day Lee Ann! Your card is perfect. I love the colour combo and your gorgeous koala surrounded by your beautiful stencil. I love my Aussie hat (Akubra) and I wear it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...