Thursday, August 29, 2019

Prickly

Hello, Hello!

I am sneaking in card this week.  Boy, things have been busy around here and time is at a premium for all things crafting.
Today's card uses the new Prickly Stamp from Technique Junkies.


This is such a great cactus image, and a nice size, too.  I stamped it on watercolor paper and painted it with watercolors.  I die cut the panel with a circle die, mounted it on black paper and mounted it on the card base, which I added a card front die cut to.  Pretty simple!

I am linking up to Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge- Anything Goes
As well as The Color Throwdown~


I am also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a Fabulous Friday!

Lee Ann 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Love the coloring and the Sentiment! I need this card for my husband, lol! Hormones....need I say more??!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the coloring, especially the background. The sentiment is also cute. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon!

    Nandini,
    Paint Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and I love your beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...