Saturday, October 5, 2019

CAS Fall

Happy Saturday, All!

I challenged myself to a one layer card this week and am quite happy with the results.  I was inspired by AAA Card Challenge and the October CAS challenge at Stamplorations.


I used my MISTI to stamp the borders and colored my pumpkin and leaves with Copics; they are  from the Happy Scarecrow Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  The sentiment is from a soon to be released set.
I love the simplicity of the card.  Easy to blog too, lol!

Thanks for stopping by!



Lee Ann 

4 comments:

  1. Lee Ann, you've captured those bright and beautiful fall tones perfectly in your images. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS card, love your design. Fab quote too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card - beautifully coloured pumpkins! And that quote is brilliant! A belated thanks for playing along in the AAA CAS Cards one layer card/autumn challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMP CAS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...