Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Celebrating Technique Junkies New Release!

Hello Hello!

It is October 1st and that means Technique Junkies has lots of new goodies in their October release!  New Release stamps are 15% now through October 8th.  You can take an additional 10% off of everything by using code TJ10LeeAnn when you check out.
Normally I like elegant cards, but every now and again a humorous one calls my name, lol!


This one, Santa Checks, had to come home with me, lol!
I did some no line coloring with Copics and used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment in black.  I kept things simple and finished the card off with a scalloped frame.
Too much coloring?
Well, you can make things simple and just spotlight certain parts of the image as I have done here~


In this case, I stamped the image in black and just colored her nails, lips and hat.  I masked off the image and stenciled in some holly behind her.
I have one more card using a new release stamp HERE
Check out the all of the other new release stamps by visiting the team's blogs~

Janine Tinklenberg

That's it for me!  Enjoy all of the inspiration!

Lee Ann  

2 comments:

  1. Cute, but your first Santa Checks girl with the no-line stamping is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...