Sunday, October 6, 2019

Happy!

Hello and Happy Fall Y'all!
No, I am not from the south but I do love that expression and I love fall!  I used this adorable scarecrow from the Happy Scarecrow Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps along with a stencil from Stamplorations.


This sweet guy is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I sponged some Rusty Hinge ink onto my background panel, then sponged the same ink through a wheat stencil.  The scarecrow is popped up on dimensionals.
I have been in a color rut and the colors from Sunday Stamps were perfect.



I am also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes Challenge

and The Paper Players,  Theme- Grateful




Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann 

13 comments:

  1. What a cute image, Lee Ann! Your coloring is gorgeous here, and I LOVE that sponged wheat background! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy scarecrow!!!! Perfect background you created, too! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is wonderful! And I love that burst of wheat behind him - it totally adds to his excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! That scarecrow is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wheat stencil pairs perfectly with your happy scarecrow! 🤗 Great card! And when I’m in a creative rut, I do the same thing as you — find a great challenge. Those colors are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ADORABLE! Your little scarecrow is colored PERFECTLY and matches that color challenge to a T! Love the stenciled background...love it all! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee Ann that scarecrow image is just fabulous! So full of life and energy and beautifully coloured too, but the sponged wheat background is what really makes this card I think - I just love it! Thanks for playing along with my gratitude challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee Ann, I just love this jolly scarecrow! He is colored perfectly and the stenciled background look amazing! Just WOW! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous coloring, and I love your soft stenciled background. Wonderful! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card! Great coloring and love your sponged background. Thanks so much for playing with the color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...