Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #427

Hello, Hello!

 If you are looking for the Sweet n Sassy Stamps March Blog Hop, go HERE.

Regardless of things going on around the globe, we continue to come together in the stamping community.  I am grateful to have this online connection.  And I am grateful for all of the challenges that continue, just as Freshly Made Sketches does!  We have a wonderful new sketch today from Narelle.  Who can match Narelle's stunning floral creations!?!


Here is your sketch~


I opted to color up some succulents from SnSS Succulents Stamp Set.  I did some simple coloring with Copics and fussy cut the succulents out.  Finishing the card was more difficult than it should have been until I landed upon this monoprint made with acrylic paint and my Gel Press gel plate.
The sweet little sentiment is from SnSS  Love Wordfetti Stamp Set.
Check out the rest of the team's inspiration and then I hope you can join us!

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love this card! The succulents are so pretty (sorry to Linda!!!!) and your colouring is amazing as it always is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore this card and I adore those succulents - we all need more succulents - don't we Linda?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...