Tuesday, March 17, 2020

No Coloring Succulents

Hello All! 

Sorry to have been a bit MIA; not even sure why- just LIFE!  And a lack of MOJO.  But, I am starting to get a bit of mojo back and I made this succulent wreath with the Succulents Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps and the Gina K Wreath Builder Template.


Coloring is my thing, so I tend to avoid silhouette, or solid, stamps.  I was determined to use one from this set- yes, I challenged myself.  I stamped the succulent image using my MISTI and the wreath builder template in a variety of colors- SU Soft Sky, Lawn Fawn Guava, Altenew Frayed Leaf, and Lawn Fawn Sage Leaf.  The wreath was then fussy cut out. 
Using a Large Frame Die.  I stamped the frame in light grey using the Wood Background Stamp Set to give it a weathered wood look.  I stamped the same wood stamp on a medium grey panel in darker grey ink. 
The sentiments are from the Sentimental Mash Up Stamp Set.  'Hugs' is stamped in Versafine Black Ink and heat embossed with clear ep directly on the card panel.  'To you' is stamped in Versamark on dark grey cs and heat embossed in white ep. 
The whole wreath was spritzed with Technique Junkies Irridescent Shimmering Bliss Spray, dried and then popped up on dimensional tape.  The 'to you' sentiment strip was glued to the wreath and a few sequins were added to finish it off. 
I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Add Some Green,
As well as the Inspired By Challenge.  I was inspired by the soft greens and greys as well as the wreath.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I like turning flowers into a wreath. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...