Monday, April 13, 2020

A Rose

Hello All~!

Are you trying to keep up with Kathy Raccosin's coloring challenge?  I usually only make it about three days, but I am having a bit more success this go around, thus far. 
I colored this gorgeous rose image with Ken Oliver Colorburst Watercolors


This gorgeous rose is from the Rose Banner Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  I stamped he flower in Memento Desert Sand ink and then watercolored the image with my much loved Ken Oliver Colorburst Watercolors
I die cut a scalloped rectangle frame in watercolor paper and painted it with the watercolors as well. 
I am linking up to
The Flower Challenge~
Inspired By Challenge~

Inkspirational Challenge~ 'Spring'

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your watercoloring is really gorgeous! Your recipient will love it! Thank you for sharing @ Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Pink roses are my favorite. I do wish I could watercolor.
    [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! Your flower and coloring is so pretty and I love the design with the frame/border. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the watercoloring! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The frame really sets the rose off! Your water color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job of coloring that rose, Lee Ann. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A rose is a rose but goes past just a rose when coloured as beautifully as you have done. Perfection Lee Ann. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...