Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy Easter!

Hello Everyone!

Good Friday has come and gone, but Sunday is coming and soon!  Grateful that no matter what the circumstances, we get to celebrate or risen Savior!


This card showcases one of the gorgeous cross images in the Rustic Easter Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  I colored it with Copics and fussy cut it out.
The background is a scrap piece of paper that I used to clean up any extra watercolor paint or distress ink on my craft mat.  The subtle colors were perfect behind he cross.  A bit of cheese cloth and a few sequins were all that was needed to finish off the card.

I am linking up to the Global Design Project~
 I am also linking up to Tuesday Morning Sketches~
 And The Card Concept;  my card is mixed media.


Happy Resurrection Day to you!

John 11:25, 26- Jesus said to her, I am the Resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.  Do you believe this?

Lee Ann

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and unique card! The cheesecloth is perfect❤️ Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Happy Easter - He is Risen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous. When I little I went to Catholic school for a few years - there was a very sweet man that worked there, he was the caretaker of the school, church and the priest's house. He made crosses with wires and nails. Your card reminded me of that. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an emotional image....and such a great visual reminder of what our Saviour has done for us! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept--it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us here at the Card Concept! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I just love the colorful background and that great topic work! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over on The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have learned today about cheesecloth! I will definitely try this! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cheesecloth idea! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...