Friday, April 10, 2020

He has Risen Indeed!

Hello!

Easter is this weekend, and while it will be different for many, we will still celebrate!  I have a mixed media Easter card to share today~


 I first stamped the lilies from the Rustic Easter Stamp Set 2 times, colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I stamped a third time, this time stamping a mirror image using my MISTI and my Waffleflower Water Media Mat.  This was colored and fussy cut as well.
The background was done with a card front die- I made an impression of the die onto the white cardstock using my rubber mat in my Big Shot.  Next, I spritzed the cardstock with some Well Blue Me Down Coloringz from Shimmerz Paints.  The color was a bit intense for what I wanted so I smeared a bit of white acrylic paint over some of the blue spray.  Lastly, I spattered the background with a bit of watered down black paint.
To ground the flowers, I used my new Fine Frames Dies from Altenew.
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on a colored distressed 'sign' from the same stamp set, and fussy  cut it out.
I am linking this card up to the following challenge~

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge~ Add Some Texture

Mix It Up Challenge- Anything Goes

Inkspirational- Spring

The Mod Squad Challenge- Spring has Sprung

Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes encouraging or uplifting

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed Easter weekend~

Lee Ann 

4 comments:

  1. How lovely, wonderful background and texture. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is amazing! Thank you for detailing the steps! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is gorgeous and its color makes the image stand out beautifully. A lovely and cleverly designed card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty; love the soft background and geometric shapes!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Mix It Up; hope you'll join us next month too!
    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...