Sunday, August 9, 2020

Bushel of Blessings

 Hello Everyone!  

Popping in with a card to share, using a Sweet n Sassy Stamps set from the latest release, Bushel of Blessings.  

I am working at 'loosening up' when it comes to coloring, especially with Copics.  I am pretty happy with how this turned out.  

I stamped the bushel basket image on Neenah Solar White cs with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copics.  I used this color palette, 

which happens to be the exact same color palette I used in this card here.  Hard to believe, I know, as there is such a difference between the two.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink.  

I added bits of patterned paper to compliment the colors and edged the cream panel with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders Dies.  Some hemp twine  and Simon Says Stamp Fall Sequins finishes off the card.  

Thanks for stopping by!  


Lee Ann 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...