Sunday, August 9, 2020

Walk This Way

 Hello All!

The challenge this month at Impression Obsession is Summer Fun.  Summer fun is typically going on a vacation- usually to the mountains or the Southwest. Of course, that did not happen this year.  But summer fun is also walking, lots!  So I played along, using this fun image, Tennis Shoes.  


Using my MISTI, I stamped the image twice, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, along the left edge of the Neenah Solar White cs panel.  The image was then colored with Copics.  I had a tough time getting the red to photograph well but there is a lot of shading in there.  

The sentiment is The Way You Are.  I stamped in in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and backed the panel with some navy cs. A few of my favorite Moonshine sequins from Simon Says Stamp finishes off the card!  

My colors are from this week's The Color Throwdown.  I really struggled photographing the colors but they ARE there!  

 I am also linking up to 'the Card Concept' where I used the colors and the summer theme.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Sunday!

Lee Ann 

3 comments:

  1. Winner winner chicken dinner!! This is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this sweet card! Awesome border of shoes and sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the border of red shoes as well as that great sentiment :-) So thrilled that you shared with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...