Saturday, March 6, 2021

CAS Chick

 Hello and Happy Weekend!  

I have a super quick and CAS share this morning using the adorable, Hoppy Spring Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. 


The cute little chicks in this set are perfect for CAS cards.  This one is a OLC of kraft cs.  
The image was stamped using my MISTI with a white pigment ink initially and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  I did not care for the look of the white pigment ink so I then over-stamped
 it with Versasfine Onyx Black Ink.  This was possible as I had kept the image in my MISTI 
so was able to go back and restamp.  The MISTI also allowed me to get perfect placement 
of the sentiment.  Don't you just love that font!?!  
To finish things off, I scored a border around the whole card front.  
I am linking up to a a couple of challenges.   







Have a wonderful Weekend, friends!

Lee Ann  


5 comments:

  1. Such a very sweet and pretty card, Lee Ann.I love the cute images, and they look great in these colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of CAS cards, and this one is just delightful! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that subtle frame and the pop of yellow and blue. CAS perfection. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....so so so cute! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...