Sunday, March 28, 2021

Easy Alcohol Ink Swatching

 Hello All!  

Just popping in with a quick post about getting organized!!  OK, who am I kidding?  I will never be organized!  But I am trying.  I tend to avoid swatching of ink colors, but I was having a hard time with alcohol inks as you really can't tell their true colors in the bottle.  

Then along came this cute little die, the 3 Rectangle Frames Die from Impression Obsession.  I also came across some old photo paper that needed to be used up.  So, my rectangles became swatches.  


The best part?  with each die cut I got three swatch tags, not just one!  So time saved=WIN! 
Plus, I am just downright impatient with this sort of thing, so speeding things up is a positive for me.  
I colored each rectangle with alcohol ink and then just labeled the backside of the tag.  Once they were complete, I punched a hole in the top of each rectangle and put them on a binder ring.  


I am so tickled with how this turned out!  



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous and blessed week and we enter Holy Week!

Lee Ann  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...