Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Spring Has Sprung!

 Warmer temps, sunny skies.  Signs that spring really is coming!  The new release at Sweet n Sassy Stamps is full of fabulous spring goodies!  

My favorite is this adorable set, Hoppy Spring.  


Isn't he just the cutest??!!  I stamped the eggs first-I had a different idea for them that did not work, so on to plan B... They were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah Solar White CS and then fussy cut out.  Ditto for the bunny.  If you are not into fussy cutting, there is a die set available as well.  

To ground the bunny and eggs, I stamped a floral image from the Long Stem Silhouettes Stamp Set, using two different greens and doing first, second and third generation stamping. Then I added a sentiment strip that was colored in ombre fashion using Copics.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink in my MISTI so I could get perfect placement.  I used two different sentiments from the Hoppy Spring Stamp Set to get my sentiment.  Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins finish off the card.  I did add Wink of Stella to the eggs, but it does not show up in the photo.  

Hope I inspired you!  Thanks for stopping by, 

Lee Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...