Friday, March 26, 2021

Easter is on It's Way!

 Hello Everyone!  

It is spring break here, and I have been enjoying getting things done around the house (if enjoying that is even possible!).  And out weather.  It.  Has.  Been.  Beautiful!  And the daylight savings thing happened.  

Spring is officially here!  And Easter is right around the corner.  I am looking forward to celebrating our risen Lord and Saviour!  I did have to sneak in some more bunnies though.  These bunnies from Impression Obsession- oh my goodness.  They are so stinking' cute!  Some Bunnies just had to fall into my cart.  


These cuties were colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I created a fun little scene in a soft pink and brown color palette.  The slimline stamp, Wildflowers, was the perfect backdrop for these sweeties.  I stamped the flowers in Frosty Pink ink from Altenew.  I added grass using the slimline Grass Set stamps, stamping it in Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  The sentiment is from the same Some Bunnies Stamp Set.  I added a few Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins to finish the card.  

I am linking up to Inkspirational Challenge - Fur or Feathers, as well as Addicted to Stamps and More Make Your Mark and The Mod Squad Challenge, Springtime Bunnies.   


Thanks for 'hopping' in!  

Lee Ann  

1 comment:

  1. OMG ! Such a darling card with these adorable bunnies and the soft colour palette you chose. Love this beautiful Easter scene. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...