Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Another Look Back with Freshly Made Sketches!

Hello All!

Welcome back to another look back with Freshly Made Sketches!  Today's sketch is 
sketch number 200.  


Here is your sketch!


I used this gorgeous new bird from Sweet n Sassy Stamps from the Singing Praises Clear Stamp Set.  This set happens to be the Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a purchase of $75.
The sentiment is from Lots of Spots
I stamped the image in Versafine Black ink using my MISTI so I could stamp multiple times to get a good image on the rough watercolor paper.   It is watercolored it with Daniel Smith Watercolors.  I noticed that some people swatch out the colors they use when painting, so I tried that; I can never do things the way one is supposed to though, lol.  I started using paint that was dried and already on my palette, lol, so I have no idea what green and yellows I used.  This is my pathetic attempt at trying to keep up with the big kids!  And because my DS paints are splits from Lydia Fiedler, my numbers mean nothing to you, lol.  the DS colors are actually Ultramarine Blue, Mayan Dark Blue, Piemontite Genuine, Transparent Red Oxide, and Quinacradone Coral.


I just love the birds in this set.  It was perfect for watercoloring and splatters. 
Check out what the rest of the team has for you; they ALWAYS inspire!  I am blessed to be a part of it. 
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see you in the gallery!

Lee Ann 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. We enjoy having bluebirds feed at our feeder every day. We've had generations and enjoyed watching them teach the little ones how to fly to the feeder and show them where the food and water is. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercoloring is wonderful! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercolor. Love that chubby bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card... thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card, Lee Ann! Love your watercoloring and amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous! Your watercoloring of the blue bird is beautiful and perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! Your watercoloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...