Saturday, August 24, 2019

Shimmering

Hello!

Today is my first official post over on the Shimmerz Blog! Head there for details on how I made this card!


I really love how this turned out.  The sparkle in the background from the Lime Green Shimmerz Paint is amazing!  If you love shimmer, you canNOT beat Shimmerz Paints products.


I tried to capture it on camera, but you know how that goes.  It is so much more shimmery irl!

I paired the Lime Green Shimmerz with some Well Blue Me Down Coloringz.  I just love the names for some of their products, lol.   The Coloringz line does not have shimmer, and is a spray.  But where the two products blended together- shimmer!  So much fun to get messy with!

I also used Liquetex white gesso on the panel for texture and to add variation in the colors.  

And the flowers- they are from Sweet n Sassy Stamps stamp set, Mason Jar Bouquet.  I stamped 3 flowers and colored them with Copics, then fussy cut them out.  The sentiment is from the same set.  It was stamped in Versafine black ink.  I added white to the flower stamens with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.


And friends, if you decide to shop at Shimmerz Paints, put my name (Lee Ann Barrett) in the comment section and you will receive a FREE gift with your order!


Thanks for stopping by! 

Lee Ann 

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors you chose to use!! STUNNING design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...