Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Blue Hues

Hello All! 

School starts tomorrow so it is a busy afternoon and evening.
  Quick post to share a retirement card~


I used a Technique Junkies Stamp, Born to Fish, and paired it with the Retirement stamp
For the sky, I did some emboss resist using the Marble Swirl Background Stamp.  I think it gives the sky a bit of an ethereal look or even northern light 'ish'.
I sponged various blue distres inkes to the backgound and stamped the main image.  Perfect for a MAN! 
I am linking up to Watercooler Wednesday- All about Occasions, my occasion being retirement.  I will certainly be celebrating that! 
I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Mid Summer Blues.

If you shop at Technique Junkies, be sure to use code TJ10LeeAnn for 10% off your entire purchase!  That includes the 3 stamp above that I used. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful back to school season!

Lee Ann 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful retirement card. Love the blues. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner Lee Ann. Love the blending. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that card for my husband if or when he ever retires!! The sky is stunning - the texture from the marble swirl is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...