Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Celebrating Freshly Made Sketches!

Hello Again! 

We are at week 3 of our month long celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!  We are looking back at another sketch~


Here is your sketch- number 300!


I am not a coffee drinker (please don't faint), so if I can find TEA I grab it!  This month Sweet n Sassy Stamps released an adorable tea set, Tea For Two
I started with a piece of watercolor paper and stamped one of the hearts from the set all over the panel with Versamark, then heat embossed it with white ep.  Next, I did a light pink wash using DS watercolors. 
I stamped those adorable tea bags in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in with Copics.  I am so weird about trying to color everything life-like- I used Copics here to give the appearance of tea leaves in the bag.  I fussy cut the image out. 
I layered a couple of scrap pieces of patterned paper and then added my circle with sentiment.  The tea bags are adhered with dimensional adhesive. 
Now it's your turn!  Check out all of the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team and then link up your interpretation of this sketch! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann 

6 comments:

  1. Love hot tea and I love this card. The colors are beautiful. [Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE. That stamp set is so fun, love your card. I'm a coffee drinker at home but tend to drink tea when I'm out + about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a total tea drinker as well...no coffee for me! So yep I think this card is definitely tea-riffic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a tea drinker too!!! I also find tea super hard to find in the USA! Your card is just fabulous! I love those bags! Your colouring is fabulous and I just love the soft background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring on these darling images is awesome! What a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling!! I love the fun tea bags!! I am more of a tea drinker myself but iced!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...