Thursday, August 1, 2019

August Rainbow Card Challenge

Hello All!
It's my second post of the day.  If you are looking for the Technique Junkies August Release Celebration, go HERE.
This month's The Rainbow Card Challenge color  is one I tend to avoid.  Not sure why as I absolutely love how the PURPLE colors turned out for this month's Rainbow Card Challenge~



Yep , the color this month for The Rainbow Card Challenge is purple!


I inked up a stamp from The Ton, which was waiting to see ink.  I stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed in the fabulous rose gold ep from The Ton. Then it was a matter of watercoloring; for that I used my go-to, Ken Oliver Colorburts.  I love working with these watercolors.  They are so concentrated- makes getting vibrant color easy!
Have you heard about for Petals for the Pittman's Fundraiser and Link Up? Two stamp sets have been designed by multiple industry stamp companies and are being sold to benefit a fellow stamper and her family who are experiencing a host of huge medical problems.  Unfortunately, being technically clueless, I do not do digis, because these are amazing sets!  You can still link up to the fundraiser/party.  And, there are prizes involved, also from multiple industry companies.  So hop on over to check out the party and help out a fellow stamper! 

2 comments:

  1. Lee Ann, you've combined my favorite color and favorite flower in this gorgeous creation! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, WOW. This is totally stunning! Those blooms are beautiful! Sending HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...