Friday, August 23, 2019

Rolling Green Hills

Hello Everyone!

Today's card is super easy and was inspired by a couple of challenges.


I used a couple of stamps from Technique Junkies.  The background is Abstract Waves.  It is one of my favorite background stamps as it can represent so many different things.  Here it is representing rolling hills going off into the distance.  The sheep is from the newest release and is called Miss Ewe.  I love this quirky sheep!  It makes a cute baby card too!
I was inspired by Pinspirational with their inspiration photo of mountains.  I don't have 'campy' stamps even though I love to camp so I put the next best thing on grassy, green hills- livestock, lol.


I used my MISTI to stamp the background as I could stamp it multiple times to get good ink coverage.
The sheep was stamped on Neenah Solar White cs, colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  Super easy!
I am also linking up to Sheepski Designs for the Animal Madness challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's an adorable card. I love it. [Bunny]```

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I LOVE the way you made those hills!! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic background and great sheep. I love this! Thanks for joining in our Animal Madness Challenge this month at SheepSki Designs. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...