Thursday, July 22, 2021

Christmas Argyle Slimline

 Hello Again!

There are so many goodies to share; today I am back with another slimline Christmas Card.  This time it is all about pattern- argyle- Spellbinders Kaleidoscope Argyle Dies.  



This was super fun!  I looked up Christmas argyle to get some color ideas; in the end I had to go with traditional red, green and white.  This was simply a matter of die cutting out the pieces.  I added a few snowflakes, which are from the new Holiday Decorations Die Set.  The sentiment is from that adorable Holiday Gnomes Stamp Set.  
I am linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More for their Die Cuts or Stencils Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  


1 comment:

  1. Awesome slimline...love the fun shapes and designs. Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...