Monday, July 5, 2021

Day Two of Impression Obsession New Release Hop- Mixing it Up with Mixed Media

 Hello Again! 

Welcome to Day 2 of the Impression Obsession July Release Blog Hop! If you came from Laura Williams's blog, you are in the right place.  If not, head over to the Impression Obsession Blog to start the hop.  Each day, (July 5th and 6th) you can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog.  

We will be giving away 3 Impression Obsession $25 Gift Certificates; the more you comment (one comment per post per day) the greater your chances of winning!  All comments for each of the hop days will be open until Monday, July 12 at 11:59pm.  Winners will be posted on the Impression Obsession Blog on Tuesday, July 13. 

Wild, yes!  Goofy?  Yes!  But I just love how this crazy card turned out!  

I used the new Giggles Stamp.   This right here is what you and your girlfriends need to look like, am I right?  My girlfriends really bring out the best in me.  These two were colored with Copics and then fussy cut out.  The background?  Well I dug around in my background box and pulled this out.  It was done with acrylic paint, an old credit card and a lazy susan!  Oh, and a stencil.  


The sentiment, Stupid Things, was stamped with IO Black Ink.  A few enamel dots finish the card.  



This.  Is.  A.  Beauty.  This is actually a slimline stamp, Light House, but works well for a standard A2 sized card as well.  It makes a great masculine card, perfect for sympathy and anyone who loves the ocean.  

The image was stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz Ink on white cs.  The sentiment, Winds of Change, was stamped with IO Black Ink.  That's it!  I kept this very CAS.  

You can find all of the new release goodies HERE.  

Up next on the hop is Vicki

Enjoy the hop! 

Lee Ann  

Hop List~

Impression Obsession Blog 

21 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards! I love the fantastic background for your friendship card and the peaceful monochrome scene with the beautiful sentiment. Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! The background on the friendship card is awesome! I love the color and simplicity of the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The friends card is wild and crazy.
    The other card is so refined and
    calming. Both are wonderful.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards - love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors of your friendship card and the peacefulness of the lighthouse card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both, that background on the girlfriends card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background to the friends card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these cards! Awesome background design and colors on your 'friends' card! Beautiful scene on your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the gold. Very pretty color, and perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a perfect pairing! Love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially love the lighthouse card with the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new cards I’ve seen with this new release. Such talented artists such great and fun things to work with

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marisela Delgado said: Awesome cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these! what a great way to put an old credit card to good use. I hope you don't mind if I CASE the idea someday. Your lighthouse card seems so delicate in the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that awesome background on your friend card. That is the sentiment I most definitely need for my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are lovely. I really love the vibrant background technique on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun first card and a lovely, serene second card

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the colorful fun background on the first card and the peacefulness of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards. You have shown the diversity of the new release, fun to serene. Paint, a credit card, and a lazy susan - I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I lost my comment. Well, sorry about that. Anyway, I love the Giggles a lot. The light house makes for a great scene. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...