Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Getting Beachy with Impression Obsession

 Hello All! 

Today the Impression Obsession Team is having fun with a beachy theme.  Have fun checking out what the Design Team has made.  Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.  


Sadly, this is too much realism anymore, lol!  Except, I won't even wear a two piece.  Who am I kidding- I won't even were a swim suit! 
These gals are Beach Buddies and were colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  The ocean was done by sponging in some distress ink (it also went right into the sky), then stamping with the Water Texture Stamp.  I was pleased with how effective the stamp is.  And the Soul Sister sentiment-I love this!  So perfect for that, well, soul sister friend! The beach was just freehanded with lots of E Copics.  

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team has to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  


2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Loves those brave ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No place I would rather be than the beach with my bestie or my sister! Love this image and it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...