Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Spellbinders, Slimline and Snowmen, Oh My!

 Hello Hello! 


It is Christmas in July!  Do you like to start your Christmas cards early??  Spellbinders has you covered!!! What an amazing NEW release



Snowmen.  I love them, but, I am pretty picky about my snowmen, just like I am picky about my gnomes!  These snowpeeps are winners!  So adorable and fun to color. 






 They are from the Friendly Snowmen Stamp Set.  They were colored with Copics and then fussy cut out.  I used the new Circle Kaleidoscope Slim Line Dies for the background.  All of the circles seemed perfect for the snow people. In this case, I used the mat panel die and the circle background die, but not the kaleidoscope circles.  The versatility of this die is fabulous!  

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Alabaster Ultra Fine Embossing Powder.  A few SSS Moonshine Sequins finish the card.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

Lee Ann  



2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love the background circles and the snowmen are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see lots more of the cards like this with the openings...very nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...