Thursday, July 1, 2021

Yellow Roses

 Hello!  Happy July!??!!  

How can that be???  Half way through the year already and the Fourth of July is just around the corner.  I hope you are having a wonderful summer!  

A couple of stamp sets from Sweet n Sassy Stamps were used for this card~


Those roses though.  They are so gorgeous!  They are from the True Beauty Stamp Set.  Gorgeous, just gorgeous! They were colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  Yellow roses are one of my faves- second to peach colored roses.  And yellow and grey?  Well, that is one of my favorite color combos.  The leaves and the pussy willows are colored with grey Copics.  The pussy willows are from the new Botanical Branches Stamp Set.  The background mat is embossed with the Diamond Star Embossing Folder from Altenew.  With embossing folders making a comeback, I was in need of new and this was on the top of my 'want' list! 

I added a sentiment strip- sentiment from the Begin Again Stamp Set and finished the card with some black and clear sequins.  The clear are Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lee Ann, this is so incredibly beautiful and what a joy it would be to receive! Awesome and so inspiring. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, this is gorgeous, and you've continued to inspire me with your coloring and designs. I had to go buy this set since my dear sister loves yellow roses. She's been sending me cards every two weeks to encourage me. She is so precious. Thank you so much, and keep on sharing your stunning work, my friend. Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...