Thursday, February 4, 2021

An Old is New Valentine

 Hello!  

Today the Impression Obsession team is sharing inspiration with older goodies from IO.  With Valentines Day right around the corner, a valentine card seemed to be the logical choice.  


This simple stamp, Beets,  is perfect for someone special.  I especially like the font! I die cut my tag using the Stitched Tag Die.  The background is done with one of my favorite background stamps, Free Spirit Dot Cover A Card.  

Head over to the IO blog to for the blog list for the other designers sharing older Impression Obsession Stamps. 

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Love is in the Air.


Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY FRIDAY!

Lee Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...