Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Miss You. Love You.

 Hello All, 

I have a quick card to share today, using a beautiful new background stamp from IO stamps.  The stamp is Peony Pattern Cover a Card- love the versatility of this stamp.  


I did tone on tone stamping on both a coral cs and kraft cs.  The kraft panel is die cut with the rectangle from the Crazy Stitched Die Set.  

I stamped the sentiment, Love You Always, in IO Black Ink on the coral panel. I then die cut a circle out using the Scalloped Stitched Circles Die Set.  The circle is popped up on foam tape and a few sequins were added for sparkle.  

I am linking up to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge~ 


I actually have 3 rows covered- left side down, right side down and bottom across.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...