Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Coffee to Go

 Hello, Hello! 

I have a quick card to share with that favorite theme, coffee!  


I started out the the 'I Like Big Cups' stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  I stamped it on Neenah Solar White paper.  Then I stamped the Floral Background Stamp over the cup.  The cup was colored with Copics.  

The cup was fussy cut out.  A second lid was stamped and fussy cut out and popped up on foam tape. I cut the sleeve from corrugated paper.  

For the background, I cut 4 strips in coordinating colors to match the cup.  Each was stamped tone on tone with the Texture Tiles 1 Stamp set.  The sweet sentiment is from the Punny Love Stamp Set and was perfect for this image.  The trio of hearts are also from that set.  

Thanks for stopping by, 

Lee Ann  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love this card! Your coloring is awesome. At first, I thought it was a designer paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...