Monday, February 22, 2021

Butterfly Trio

 Happy Monday All!  

Sounds like the sun is shining in many parts of the country, which is a great thing considering our weather of last week!  It is bright and sunny in the midwest and things are melting!

I  have a quick share today for the There's a Stamp For That Challenge over on FB.  Of the 3 options, I worked with the sketch.  Took me a while as my mojo went bye bye, but it is returning so here is my card.  I have used the sketch, compliments of Freshly Made Sketches.  We hope you will join us!


Here is the sketch I used~


As you can see, I rotated and flipped the sketch.  I watercolored some delicate butterflies from Impression Obsession, Butterfly Trio.  The images were stamped on Arches watercolor paper with IO black ink.  I used Arteza Watercolor Brush Pens to color them. 

After fussy cutting the butterflies out, I stamped them onto kraft paper, for a tone on tone background.  I found a piece of scrap paper that I used for the strip across the bottom.  The butterflies were adhered to the card and a sentiment, Happy Special Birthday, was stamped in IO Black ink.  A few sequins finish it off. 

I am linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More for the Any Occasion Challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a sunny, warm week!

Lee Ann  

3 comments:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love both the tone on tone butterflies as well as the watercolored butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...