Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches Gets Springy

Hello All!

It is time for another sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  This sketch, from Jen M., is the
ultimate CAS sketch~


I was somewhat loose with my interpretation~

And how about that chick???  So stinkin' adorable.  The chick is brand new, part of the Springtime Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  I colored him/her with Copics and fussy cut out.


I played around with lots of different ideas but ultimately I came back to a very CAS, very white card.
 My panel that the chick is mounted on was one of those things in the 'discard, maybe I will use it later' pile. It is just embossed with white embossing paste.  The bunch of flowers is another image in the set.  It is actually a bow-tied bouquet, but I snipped that part off so it could look like it is springing up out of the ground.
The sentiment is from this versatile new set called Sentimental Mash Up.  Even the name is fun!  This stamp set is the February Stamp of the Month at Sweet n Sassy Stamps-free with a $75 order. 


I am linking up to AAA Cards~

And Mix It Up Challenge Blog - Anything Goes with a Twist of Using a Stencil

That's it for me; easy peasy!  Check out all of the awesome inspiration for my talented team mates and then join us!

Thanks for stopping by,

Lee Ann 

9 comments:

  1. Awww! This is darling! I love the white embossed layer behind the chick. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a sweet card! That chick definitely is a cutie! Love your colouring!!! This card just screams spring!! Hopefully that means it's right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mega cute and a fabulous design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I really like the embossing paste! Fabulous coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little chick is a cutie! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I am loving the coloring you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so sweet! I love your shading on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Beautifully colored. I love his tulip bouquets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - what a cute chick! Love all those layers! Super card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...